Saturday, July 26, 2008

Love vs Fear

From Christine Comaford-Lynch author of Rules for Renegades

"People are either coming from love or coming from fear. If someone's coming from love, I know they'll want to help me and be supportive...I hold onto the belief that people are fundamentally good, it's easier to deal with them in a more compassionate, less reactive way...So this week, I want you to focus on connecting to your spiritual side. A fun and easy way to do this is by listening to your intuition...paying attention to that small, still voice within."

Yoga lets me connect to the love inside me and treat myself as well as others in a more compassionate, less reactive way. Yoga helps me to focus on connecting to my spiritual side and listen to that small, still voice within.

Ingrid
http://holistichealthco-op.org/

No comments: