1. Don't judge people by their relatives, (looks or income).
2. Talk slowly but think quickly (and listen more than you speak).
3. When someone asks you a (rude) question you, smile and ask, 'Why do you ant to know?' 4. Great love and great achievements involve great risk (get out of your comfort zone).
5. Say 'hello' to people and bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
6. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
7. Remember the 3 R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for your actions
8. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
9. When you've made a mistake, (be quick to correct it & forgive others for their mistakes).
10. Spend some time alone.
Further tips from Paula Verbit & Ingrid Cheng