Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Dream

I have a dream. My dream is to spread the message of personal and environmental health through my blog and website. My mission is to educate and empower people to be more proactive about their health.

"The U.S. Healthcare system won't be able to adequately support the 78 million baby boomers who will turn 65 in 2011". (National Academy of Sciences). "The number of people will exceed the number of providers. (There is 1 doctor certified in geriatrics for every 2,500 older Americans". Time Magazine, Apr 28, 2008.

"The U.S. Healthcare system is a sickness industry". We are part of "the Wellness Revolution". Instead of treating the symptoms, we address the causes of diseases. www.thewellnessrevolution.paulzanepilzer.com

Ingrid Cheng
http://holistichealthco-op.org/

No comments: