During the Choose To Move 12-week challenge, women will not only engage in physical activity, but discover a community of women who share a common goal – increase physical activity in order to develop a healthier lifestyle. Their success is a direct result of determination, commitment and the support they received from those in the Choose To Move community. This is a free program by the American Heart Association (AHA). Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer of women in the United States?
Regular moderate exercise or physical activity has many benefits. It can:
1. Strengthen your heart and cardiovascular system
2. Improve your circulation and help your body use oxygen better
3. Increase energy level and endurance
4. Lower blood pressure
5. Improve muscle tone, strength, balance and joint flexibility
6. Strengthen bones
7. Help reduce body fat and help you reach a healthy weight
8. Help reduce stress, tension, anxiety and depression.
9. Boost self-image and self-esteem.
10. Improve sleep.
11. Help you feel more relaxed and rested.
12. Make you look and feel great.
Founder of Holistic Health Club